Employees are double bagging without realizing they’re also doubling your front-end bag costs. As bags have gotten thinner and smaller, front end employees have lost confidence to fill them up.
Checkout is the last chance to enhance your customer relationships. Who wants an underused or broken bag to cause problems! Also as environmentally focused customers look to reduce, reuse, and recycle this is your opportunity to help them reduce the plastic they take home.
Rhino Bag Features:
- This thicker, bigger bag is designed to carry a full load of groceries.
- 25-pound capacity means you get more carrying power, eliminating the need – and the inclination – to double bag.
- 2,500 cubic inches means more items per bag, fewer bags per customer. This keeps usage projections on target.
- Patented Hilex E-Z-Open® feature stops the need to “wrestle” with hard-to-open bags and speeds checkout times.
- Square bottom adds strength and stability, encouraging more efficient loading.
- Fewer bags per customer--reduces their plastic footprint
- The tough-as-nails Rhino Bag fits in standard bag racks
- Reduced overall bagging costs
- Keeps you competitive in your markets.